Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday - I think it may be becoming a habit to walk in the morning. Woo Hoo! I got up today and got dressed in my exercise clothes without debating whether or not I wanted to go. It is still hard and I am tired today but it is worth it!! I did my regular walk, which I found out is actually 1 and 1/4 miles. Not a big distinction but it does mean that every 4 days I have walked an extra mile. Woo hoo!! 
--
Also, my shuffle died earlier this week and I was in distress. Listening to music really helps me get through it all. :( So sad. Then, last night Ben put a card in my phone (I don't have a smart phone with the ability to just have music at my finger tips) and it gave me enough memory to download my favorite songs onto my phone. YAY!! So today I had music again and it definitely helped!!! 
--
I am feeling good. I still need to get rid of all the junk food in my house. I am eating much healthier but still have a piece of Dove chocolate every night. he he he! I have cut my portions down. No going back for seconds now (except on the veggies, which I love) and eating almonds or crackers or fruit for a snack. Hoping this helps. My pants are feeling big but...they were my ones that were loose to begin with. The real test will happen over the next couple of weeks, I am sure. For now, I feel good and that is the most important part.
--
I am looking forward to my break on Sunday. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Sundays - probably for the wrong reason - because I don't have to exercise!!!

    ReplyDelete