Friday, August 1, 2014

For anyone who checks, you are probably wondering where I have been....well.....I got over my cold and then promptly got a second one. For a little while we thought it was bronchitis. I couldn't breath, was coughing a lot and had yellow mucus. I know, too much information. No exercise for me, as breathing tends to be an important part. Ugh. I hated it.  I didn't want to lose my momentum and was very afraid that I would slide back into old habits and not exercise again.
--
Tuesday of this week I finally figured out it was a sinus infection. I haven't had either thing before and didn't know. I now have some medicine to help me breath and I am doing much better and I am much happier. The headaches were so bad I just wanted to cry and lay in bed in the dark, but now I am functioning again. :)
--
Wednesday I spent all day at an amusement park, so while I didn't officially start exercising again, I did get a good workout by walking around all day pushing a stroller. :)
--
Thursday I took a day to recuperate from Wednesday. The truth is, I slept in with all the kids (we didn't get home until late) and my day was busy and it just didn't happen. Remember my fear of getting out of the habit? It hit yesterday.
--
Today I re committed. I don't want to get out of the habit. I want this to be permanent! I did a 30 minute dance workout with Abby and did weights. I don't want to do too much to start because I am still sick but I am getting back in the habit and feeling good. I am always better equipped for my day when I exercise in the morning. :) Feeling good and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment