Sunday, August 24, 2014

I didn't forget but it has been a crazy busy weekend. 
--
I did all my exercising this week. Monday and Wednesday I did 30 min cardio/20 min core. Tuesday and Thursday I did 30 minutes Yoga/20 min core. Friday I did a mile walk, with the incline run, pushing 70-80 pounds worth of stroller and kids. :) Yay! My legs are still a little sore. I definitely need to make that part of my regular workout. Plus, the kids love it!
--
Still working on the sugar thing. I joined a "support group" through a friend on FB. It is just a Facebook page where we can put up how we are doing and encourage each other. I haven't measured myself since I was sick. I was sick for about 3 weeks and then it took me a week to start getting back in the habit. This was really my first full week back to being committed, although I exercised as much as my breathing would allow all through the sickness and only missed a couple of days after that. This was the first week I really felt like I was back.
--
Any ways, I did my measurements on Friday, because that is when the FB group does their weigh in. I was actually okay with how it went, considering how it was this last month. I gained a little in my waist (less than 2 inches) and lost a pound in my bust (seriously, why are the boobs always the first thing to go?) but everything else measured the same. I will happily take it. It felt good to know I hadn't gained back all the weight I worked so hard to lose. A few people are even starting to notice now. :) I know I have a long way to go, and it isn't all about losing the weight, as much as getting healthy, but boy does it feel good too. It is helping me to not snack or eat yucky foods. The idea is to concur  the instant gratification for the longer lasting gratification of getting healthier and thinner. I am winning right now. Woo Hoo!! :)

1 comment: